Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New paint. I don’t hate it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Not for me

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I like it. Not sure I like it $2400 worth though…

Reactions: Daddyo and Bbq guy

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,638 Posts
Speaking of colors... shouldn't '23 colors be out soon?
You're on the old time schedule. Now that they don't show next years models/colors/ etc. until the calendar year is already a month or two old, we no longer see the paint schemes that early.

Reactions: Ultrarydr

·
11,638 Posts
2300 on the chrome Special
3230 on the blacked out Special
2400 on the chrome Limited
4395 on the blacked out Limited

Its like 1250 for the special paint.
Yup, $4,395 extra, as shown. That's way too much.

·
11,638 Posts
Three words, "Bring Back Willy G!"

I didn't always love everything he did style wise, but whoever is making those decisions now absolutely sucks at their job 85% of the time. The only things "Special" about this model is the ridiculous $4,395 extra for the fugly paint.

·
Registered
2020 FLTRXS Scorched Orange/Silver Flux
185 Posts
The Scorched Orange paint was a $2100 option on my blacked out '20 Special with RDRS ($995 option). I got it as a holdover a week after the '21s came out for the same MSRP as a Vivid Black without RDRS. Of course they made a buttload of that color and every dealer had one or two. The way they are limiting production now there probably won't be any of this new color left over to be had for cheap mf's like me.

·
11,638 Posts
They should make 500 of these, every year.

View attachment 446302
I'd at least think of getting in line for one ..... I'd prefer less orange and more just shocking bright yellow. Other than the tank badge or script, leave it plain so people can do their own graphics and/or pinstriping, or leave it alone. It should have some way to tell anyone looking at it that it's #45 of 500 for example. Not some stick-on dash plaque treatment, somewhere visible but discreet. Zeitz wants 'boutique' marketing and pricing so I'm sure we'll see a parade of (expensive to the buyer) 'special' edition paint jobs coming down the pipeline.

I'm really surprised that they haven't followed up the 2021 Electra Glide Revival Edition by now. It was talked about as being the beginning of a series of "Revival Special Editions". That first one was limited to 1,500 total produced. I've seen several on the road but don't have a clue as to how well they sold .... but I never saw one in a dealer showroom.

·
Registered
2020 River Rock RGS “Stage 1, Legends, Rockford, Ciro3D, Saddlemen, FXR Motorwitch Bars”
131 Posts
I bet in person it’s super sick, I like the mini logos in the gray part and the way they fade out. Not bad online gotta be better in person!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts