Back in December I started to dismantle parts for paint. Six weeks later I got all the parts back and after waiting for the weather to warm I finally started to strategically put parts back on. In addition to the new paint I had the crash bar and fairing supports powder coated glossy black, and I did the "no well nut" windshield modification, J&M fairing speakers, WillyShiny glossy black 9 spoke rim and spacers and the front mount headlight conversion. The Avatar is a piece of the work from my hard bag. If you like skulls and wicked flames and want to see some quality paint and air brush work check out the pics in my "old to new" and "transformation complete" albums.
89.3 KB Views: 22