Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go the fairing and bags back from the pinstriper. Had to have the fairing redone after I had the graphics done. He mentioned he could add the Willi G skull to the bags so I said sure. I like the fairing still a little iffy on the bags though. Maybe they will grow on me over time.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I hope it grows on ya quick. Those look really cool on the bags. And it ties it in with the fairing. Congrats!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Nice work on the pinstripes. I really like it all but the skulls on the back of the bags. I don't know why, but to me they just do not fit. Of course, this is just my opinion and what you like is all that matters.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I think it looks really good. However, I think if he'd have done the skulls on the bags just like the one on the fairing, it'd be fantastic!

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two Different Artists

I think it looks really good. However, I think if he'd have done the skulls on the bags just like the one on the fairing, it'd be fantastic!

Just my opinion.
I agree BUT ............. The painter did the skull on the fairing and the pinstriper did the skulls on the bags. To have the same skulls on the bags, I would have had to have the bags completely repainted (damn denim black). So for now it is what it is ................ I don't see myself buying Denim Black on my next ride ...........

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's a good looking fairing up front! I was looking for an example of what can be done up there!! Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts