Road Glide banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately it seem as if I come home from work or even first thing in the morning I hit the New Posts link and I have maybe 3 or 4 unread topics instead of the usual 20-30. If I hit the user CP link, it may show 1 or 2 but if I go down and hit List All subscriptions, I can see where there's posts in threads I'm following that came in after my last vist. What gives? Can you add a Last 24 hour post link?

·
Registered
483 Posts
check your last login time , perhaps your phone or another computer is not logging you out and the forum thinks you have read the posts , I typically do the same as you and usually have 2 pages of new posts this morning there were 38 new my last login was 8pm yesterday

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,454 Posts
I seem to be having similar issues. I use the computer during the day, but my phone and tablet other times. I am going to try logging out of the phone and tablet and see what happens. Phone is a Galaxy S4 and it's a Samsung tablet as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.