Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just bought my first Road Glide Special last Friday. Don't have it home just yet, waiting on a 120r to get installed. I came across this forum while researching the bike and engine. Just wanted to say hi and thanks to this forum for all the information/input I found from the members!

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Hey neighbor. There's a fair amount of us close to you. Stark, Summit counties and a few to the northeast also.

What dealer did you go with?

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey OhioBellboy. It's nice to know there's some locals on here! I bought this bike and my deuce from Valley Harley Davidson in Wheeling W.Va. I'm good friends with the guy so I try to give at least my large purchases to his place but still shop at the local place to keep them going too!

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike

·
Super Moderator
10,328 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Hey OhioBellboy. It's nice to know there's some locals on here! I bought this bike and my deuce from Valley Harley Davidson in Wheeling W.Va. I'm good friends with the guy so I try to give at least my large purchases to his place but still shop at the local place to keep them going too!
There's a link in my signature that will take you to the Buckeye Glide Riders community page on this forum that has some chat in it amongst the locals. There's a Spring ride coming up in May that's being put together also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There's a link in my signature that will take you to the Buckeye Glide Riders community page on this forum that has some chat in it amongst the locals. There's a Spring ride coming up in May that's being put together also.
thanks for the heads up on the link. I'm looking forward to may weather for sure to be out on the new glide.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts