Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Your going to be able to put some serious mileage on that bike when that seat gets back. I just got back from Sturgis 3500 miles to Dallas and got my money's worth out of SD. I can honestly say out of 12 days of riding, it wasn't until the second half of day 11 my ass was like, yeah, I think I'm done man, lol. Love my MCC seat.
Anyway, consider giving your rear suspension some love too, your ass will also thank you man, Nice ride!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your going to be able to put some serious mileage on that bike when that seat gets back. I just got back from Sturgis 3500 miles to Dallas and got my money's worth out of SD. I can honestly say out of 12 days of riding, it wasn't until the second half of day 11 my ass was like, yeah, I think I'm done man, lol. Love my MCC seat.
Anyway, consider giving your rear suspension some love too, your ass will also thank you man, Nice ride!
Can't wait for it, especially since this Mustang seat I have on there is only good for about 2 hours before I'm ready for a break!

·
Super Moderator
4,433 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy making it yours and that’s a great pic.

Reactions: weitzelj

·
Registered
919 Posts
Welcome from Northern Colorado. We’ll have to meet up. I’m just west of Loveland.

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts