Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm surprised no interest ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
wonder how it would handle real world in high cross winds
also site does not offer installation details - video on testing - riding with the lowered options
will have to wait for testers I guess -
if forks 1" lowered in the front how will affect?
seems like it would lower the fairing like previous 2001/2004 RGs
I remember seeing better over my 2001/2004 - pre 09 frame
Great Idea though

Thanks

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I could see doing this if it somehow put your helmet in the clean air and eliminated buffeting. Of course it won't work on my FLTRU.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It attachs to your mounting bracket, and lowers in 1/2" incriments. The bar that supports it helps reduce flex so in high crosswinds it should be more stable.

1. Installs in about 40 minutes, with no permanent alterations to your stock bike; no drilling, no rerouting of wires, grommets, etc.

2. Wing-like structure provides all the support the fairing needs across the length of the fairing?not just in the middle.

3. Lower your fairing by up to three inches, or raise by up to 1 inch, in 1/2" increments, for a total of 9 different settings.

4. If you don't get that sweet spot the first time, you can easily and quickly adjust the height again after initial installation, without removing the fairing.

5. Zero chance of your fairing hitting the fender?guaranteed.

We're offering free FedEx worldwide shipping on this product for all online orders through the end of October.

US & international patents pending.

#MCBaggers #RoadGlide #FLTR #TouringLife

Reactions: Snowback

·
Registered
7,531 Posts
Very interesting concept.
Hafta wait for the 14 and down.
Might be a good winter project.
Thanks for sharing Deadstroke.
Mike U.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm digging that thing. Definitely going to think hard about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love the idea....Love the look, bought one for my 17 two weeks ago. Have it in hand but, have yet to install. Trying to get as many miles down before the snow flies here. Might be a winter project for me ??? Will post some pics and give an opinion when done. looking at a 2" drop to start.......... we'll see how it looks !!

Reactions: RFG7680 and Oldbie

·
Registered
805 Posts
That is intriguing - Lowering the weight could have a positive impact on handling at a brisk pace..

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Love the idea....Love the look, bought one for my 17 two weeks ago. Have it in hand but, have yet to install. Trying to get as many miles down before the snow flies here. Might be a winter project for me ??? Will post some pics and give an opinion when done. looking at a 2" drop to start.......... we'll see how it looks !!
Looking forward to pics and comments on the ride quality.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Thats pretty badass. a little pricey but looks to be very well made so that definitly offsets the cost some.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ive been looking at a few different ones for the past week, would love to get some real world reviews on install and riding quality...pretty bad ass! Love the look!

BTW...Is this a US based company?
Been searching for some pics of the fairing being lowered, this is from MCBagger with the stock size wheels. Again, looks bad ass!

another edit...sent an email with some questions, same day response! Customer service a number 1 priority and some good results!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ive been looking at a few different ones for the past week, would love to get some real world reviews on install and riding quality...pretty bad ass! Love the look!

BTW...Is this a US based company?
Been searching for some pics of the fairing being lowered, this is from MCBagger with the stock size wheels. Again, looks bad ass!

another edit...sent an email with some questions, same day response! Customer service a number 1 priority and some good results!
Looks Gangsta!!
Digging it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wow, that looks really good lowered! The price is pretty steep, but I would love to hear some real world experiences with it in regards to handling and wind management. Would it interfere with lowers at all?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts