Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycle.com featured an.article.and referenced a RG fairing picture they didnt.post it, but with some.googling, here ya go . It was displayed in an ongoing youtube.clip . I posted here cause.of the new entertainment.center being offered. Rushmore edition system.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Motorcycle.com featured an.article.and referenced a RG fairing picture they didnt.post it, but with some.googling, here ya go . It was displayed in an ongoing youtube.clip . I posted here cause.of the new entertainment.center being offered. Rushmore edition system.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Looks good but I think I'll pass. Dont think its gonna be worth the thousands of dollars extra over a regular radio. Add to that the bugs, programming issues, software updates, and whatever else that the motor company can stick you with in order to keep you coming to the service desk. I'll stick to the tried and true aftermarket. Where else can you build a trouble free 1500 watt stereo system for less than $1000??? Not thru HD....thats for damn sure.

And that picture actually looks like its one of the bikes that had the fairing mod done to it by one of the dealers. What happened was a dealership was modding the fairing on 2013 roadies and adding the infotainment system to them. They were then sold for like $7000 markup. The way you can tell is by looking at the bottom of the speaker grill and its transition to the glovebox. On the newer model, the bottom of the speaker grill is curved with the fairing. This photo it is not...hence the statement about an older model being modded for the infotainment system.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ill stick with my 2011 RGU. Getting the after market CD player installed this week!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts