Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Rush Part Number # 7017 HO , 2009 - 2015 , Touring
, Chrome Heat Shields , These Headers are like Brand New , I got them for a Friend , I put them on His Bike , while He was in the Hospital , and only drove them 10 miles to heat them up and re-tighten the Exhaust Bolts , then His Wife called me 2 weeks ago , due to his Health he would have to sell His Bike , So I took them off and Put them Back In the Original Rush Box , and they come complete with Cross Over and All Heat Shields , Ceramic Coated Inside and Out , They Run Great the So Much less Heat too , , They have only 10 Miles , Like Brand New , In Original Box , with Clamps and Mount Support Plate.

They Sell at Rush for $ 609.00 , I am Selling them for $ 425.00 , plus shipping Fed-Ex Ground , Basically you 30 % off , Dealer Cost .

Serious Inquires Only . The Best Deal Ever on Great Running , and Cooler running Headers for Harley Touring .

You should check them out on Youtube , Cycle Solutions Heat Reduction Package , They Do Work !!,,, G

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Check direct cycle parts or amazon for up to date prices on NIB set. Same part#. I'm in the market for these. Just have to wait a week or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts