Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Note to self,,,,, don't try to drag race with a red shark with Ohio plates on it.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Can't wait to see the numbers on this one. Did you have an issue with your stock engine or did you just want more performance?

·
Registered
49 Posts
S&s 144

Congrats, look forward to seeing the progress on this one. Let us know how the install went and if you ran into anything during the build.

I ordered the T-144 on monday and recieved it thursday and today i turned some wrenches ..

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ordered the T-144 on monday and recieved it thursday and today i turned some wrenches ..
I hate you, i hate you lol congrat on your new missile lol

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
For the love of god! That's awesome. I can't wait to see the numbers with this motor

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
This is BAD all this time i have been happy with my 103 :( now i start thinking well maybe since i'm not getting a 2015 ......maybe a power upgrade would work so now i,ve going to follow this build. Keep us in the loop groundhawg.... nice move !!

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
That's a lot of CI. Congrats, and if it goes thru a Dyno please post the results.

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
Just when you think your pocket may be safe, and you have enough power, lol.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Woot ~ we are all waiting ~ this thing should be fun to ride.... Congrats...

·
Registered
575 Posts
If this thing makes even close to advertised #'s it will be a beast. Congrats. Been thinking of moving to a 124, but I'll see how this one and some others that follow do. May change my mind.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Congrats can't wait to see this back together and on the ground!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts