Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put an Ultra Limited seat on my RGS - ahhhhhhhh
Real comfortable. Picked it up for $125 incl shipping from a guy that had 100 miles on it.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I've got one hanging in my garage with zero miles on it. I really should get around to listing it for sale. At 6'2" made me feel like I was sitting on the gas tank.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I don't know, maybe 125 plus the trip. Gotta give Rock right of first refusal though.
Thanks brother, but I will pass. Don't have the funds for another seat at the moment. Thanks for the pictures, helps to see the seat and would probably fit the bill. Too many irons in the fire though.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
School this wet behind the ears Roadie Prick on the difference between the Ultra and what came on my RG? I have to say, my '16 RG seat ain't all that bad
The Ultra seat has more cushioning and is definitely more comfortable, the pillion is larger and more level. Overall a better seat to eat up the miles on especially with the OL on back.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
The Ultra seat has more cushioning and is definitely more comfortable, the pillion is larger and more level. Overall a better seat to eat up the miles on especially with the OL on back.
Gotcha - Would it work the same with Riders and Passengers back rests or is it too wide?

Hate to be a pest but if this is a hidden gem of a mod, I might have to look into it more - Thx for your time with my ?'s

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Thanks brother, but I will pass. Don't have the funds for another seat at the moment. Thanks for the pictures, helps to see the seat and would probably fit the bill. Too many irons in the fire though.
No problem, I'm in no big hurry to unload it unless someone else here really wants it. Hell, if you ever get back to the frozen tundra and its still around I could save you the shipping, haha!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Gotcha - Would it work the same with Riders and Passengers back rests or is it too wide?

Hate to be a pest but if this is a hidden gem of a mod, I might have to look into it more - Thx for your time with my ?'s
Should work fine with both unless you're using the shorty for the passenger then it might be a little close.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
No problem, I'm in no big hurry to unload it unless someone else here really wants it. Hell, if you ever get back to the frozen tundra and its still around I could save you the shipping, haha!
Plan to ride back home in Sept. South of La Crosse.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Should work fine with both unless you're using the shorty for the passenger then it might be a little close.
No Sir - Had the Shorty and the OL hated it - We gots the Med - below is my set up

You're not too far from me amigo (inside a 2 hour ride) so if Cali-Rider punts, lets hook up when the weather breaks and I'll take that sums bitch off your hands - Jefferson is East of Madison, no? - I can make it to U Dub in 2 hours so guessing you might even be closer

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
No Sir - Had the Shorty and the OL hated it - We gots the Med - below is my set up

You're not too far from me amigo (inside a 2 hour ride) so if Cali-Rider punts, lets hook up when the weather breaks and I'll take that sums bitch off your hands - Jefferson is East of Madison, no? - I can make it to U Dub in 2 hours so guessing you might even be closer

You got it, just south of the outlet mall in Johnson Creek that all you flatlanders can't seem to stay away from, haha! If Cali-riders out its all yours. Lets give him a day or so.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
You got it, just south of the outlet mall in Johnson Creek that all you flatlanders can't seem to stay away from, haha! If Cali-riders out its all yours. Lets give him a day or so.
I am in no hurry man - The Glide goes to the Tuner next week while I am out of town so we all good

Oh and I found the crack in the wall that you guys built to keep the FIBs out but I won't tell anyone where it is

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I am in no hurry man - The Glide goes to the Tuner next week while I am out of town so we all good

Oh and I found the crack in the wall that you guys built to keep the FIBs out but I won't tell anyone where it is
I think a lot of you guys must have found that crack!

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I think a lot of you guys must have found that crack!
What's the Old Saying........"Wisconsin is Illinois Largest State Park?" (please don't raise my price)

For those of you reading, a FIB is the name given by those from Wisconsin to those of us in Illinois and stands for "Fuckin Illinois Bastards" - They hate us up there but the cops LOVE to see those Illinois plates tho......ugh

I blame the Chicagoians for this mess - Wait........ah, f'it , yeah, it was us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts