Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Just because you can build something does not mean i need it.

Now if I was flying a jet fighter on the weekends....

·
Registered
587 Posts
"So bill, why did Bob lay his bike down?"

"Well, from what I hear Bob got distracted while looking at some blonde flash her big ole titties in his rear view camera while also watching Sara undress via FaceTime!" :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,662 Posts
there was an outfit in Europe that did this and there is a you tube video around showing this guy riding with a news commentator reporting about it , and the last thing he does is pulls out and gets smacked by a car , I'll see if I can find it , think it had some type of radar as well ..

We discussed it here and the general consensus was , while it is a great idea , HUD and everything else could be to much of a distraction ..

JtB

·
Registered
830 Posts
there was an outfit in Europe that did this and there is a you tube video around showing this guy riding with a news commentator reporting about it , and the last thing he does is pulls out and gets smacked by a car , I'll see if I can find it , think it had some type of radar as well ..

We discussed it here and the general consensus was , while it is a great idea , HUD and everything else could be to much of a distraction ..

JtB
That was a gag bit....

·
Registered
80 Posts
All jokes aside, Thats about what HD is trying to do with their infotainment system, I almost think a heads up display in a helmet would be more user friendly and safer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts