Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Harley doesn't give release dates it is hard to keep track of software versions (at least I think so). I last updated all my software in January 2019 and just updated all again with all new versions.
whim is now 1.1.14
20sevo is now 1.7.12
boom audio is now 1.22.0.2

Ride on!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Next time you go to or by a dealer swing in and have them upload or you borrow their thumb drive and upload the latest software wersion. Shark Week 8.5 we stopped at a dealer during one of our rides and the tech was more than happy to upgrade my software both the audio and GPS. This was approximately the sixth time on my last two bikes and never was charged for the service most of the time the service writer has the thumb drive

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I’m bringing my new Glide back to the shop tomorrow for WHIM install plus a few other things and I need to speak with them about updates. One of the posters mentioned that some service writers keep a thumb drive with latest updates available for folks to use when they stop by the dealership. Let’s hope my dealership is one of these as it sure would make things simple!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Let’s hope my dealership is one of these as it sure would make things simple!
Even if they don't it's still VERY simple. I also keep a copy of each update on my computer in case of any issues with new updates as they come out. Now reverting back to an older update might be a completely different issue.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Next time you go to or by a dealer swing in and have them upload or you borrow their thumb drive and upload the latest software wersion. Shark Week 8.5 we stopped at a dealer during one of our rides and the tech was more than happy to upgrade my software both the audio and GPS. This was approximately the sixth time on my last two bikes and never was charged for the service most of the time the service writer has the thumb drive
I doubt the dealer by me would do that for free. I'm surprised they don't charge for using their toilet paper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts