Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inputs fellas and fella-ettes .

11 Ultra , fairing speakers only , stock head unit with PBR300x2 , dont want to do any cutting for install ...

·
Registered
684 Posts
For just over a buck, you can get the Infinity Kappas, or you can use the full 4bucks and splurge on the Focals, Hertz, or DD's.

I think you need the adaptors on your bike also, Jack.

Hope this helps a bit, but you may want to get input from some of the gang with the 13 and later Sharks.

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
For just over a buck, you can get the Infinity Kappas, or you can use the full 4bucks and splurge on the Focals, Hertz, or DD's.

I think you need the adaptors on your bike also, Jack.

Hope this helps a bit, but you may want to get input from some of the gang with the 13 and later Sharks.

Mike
I am in the same boat as far as looking for new speakers since mine from my street glide don't fit the road glide fairing due to depth and have the same amp/headunit. I have read a few months ago that certain speakers sound better with this amp. I can't find that thread now unfortunately.

Are there certain models of the listed brands that are better/more fitting for our fairings?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
With your amp I would say the Kappas. Bigger amp, the hot setup now are the DD. Pro audio speakers are taking over bike audio. Super loud and clear, and surprisingly not as expensive as you would think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts