Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,046 Posts
I guess you have a point there. There was a power vision tuner on HD forums for sale for 100 bucks, but it was snapped up. Maybe I'll try and shop around
Be aware that Power Vision Tuners are "married" to the ECM of the first bike they are used on. You can buy an additional license for $199 for another personal bike, or if you buy a used Power Vision.

· Registered
3,046 Posts
Without a tuner being "married" to the vehicle, there would be nothing to keep you from tuning your bike, and then tuning all of your buddy's bikes all with the same tuner. All the motorcycle tuners that flash the ECM do this as far as I know.

In the automotive world, probably the most popular tuner is the DiabloSport. It is married to the ECM as long as you use it on that vehicle. You can move it to another vehicle as many times as you want, but in order to do that you must first reinstall the original factory tune in the first vehicle, then you can move to the next. So you can only have one vehicle tuned at any one time.

· Registered
3,046 Posts
My Target Tune arrived this week, it's installed, and I will get out and do some riding and tuning with it today.
So far it's typical good Dynojet quality and easy to install. I'll be back later in the weekend with my tuning impressions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.