Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not sure what stock is but I put it on the dyno a few days ago and numbers came back with is

75hp
89torque

I have haleys hi-flo, powervision, and 2 in 1 pipes from frank.. is that good numbers for a 2013 RG?

Thanks

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Those numbers are normal, if you stick a cam in there you can go up at least 10% on each, and that's being conservative. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Those #'s seem low to me. I have a 2012 FLTRX that I put a FullSac 2-1-2, Fullsac baffles in stick cans, SE A/C and TTS with a Map from Steve.

Dyno numbers were 77HP 96TQ.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
OK great so far I am on the mark :) Cams hmm which ones?
Depends on how you ride. I went with TW-222's because I wanted more low end TQ. With the 2-1 you have I would call Frank and let him set you up!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here are my numbers for a '13 RG CVO with 110", 255 SE cams, heads flowed, larger intake and exhaust valves, Cometic head gasket and adjustable push rods. Only have 10.2:1 compression so the bike is very reliable for the long run. 101 HP and 124.77 torque. notice the torque curve starts at 2,000 and stays hard until almost 5,000 RPM. Those that get big torque and HP numbers are usually sacrificing the low-end off the line torque and make up for it around 6,000 RPM but who runs at those R's?.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Frank will probably recommend the TMan 555TQ cams. He has dyno sheets on a setup close to yours. I am running Dragula 2:1 with a TMax tuner. TMan cams are going in next week, per Frank's recommendation. Looking for mid-90's HP and low 100's torque. Can't wait to twist the throttle on those new cams!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts