Road Glide banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I had a 2010 SG but when I moved to Phoenix, it was waaaaaay too hot to ride a air cooled Harley.... :(
I "cheated" and traded it in for a Honda F6B. (Yeah, I know that's the stupidest thing I've done!)
Soon after (like within a week) of getting the F6, I began to miss my Harely.....
Long story short, one of the dealers in Phonix was willing to move their 2015 inventory to make room for soon-coming out 16s. They took my f6 in trade ($4500 upside down.... I never thought I could get out of it!!) and made it happen for me!!!

Another reason (other than the heat) I wasn't too happy with SG in Pheonix was this: Almost every other bike you come across on the streets were SG! Way too many of them.

I WAS thinking about getting back to SG but after riding the F6 for a year, SG felt TINY!!! Then the salesman let me test ride a RG and it was a no brainer for me. RG felt just right! (well, almost..... I'd like the handlebars a bit taller....) Floorboards positioned (which, on F6, was my major complaint...) is perfect for me on RG.
This thing handles REALLY nice. My 2010 SG was not nearly as good. (well, it was slammed, so maybe it's not a fair comparison....)

I put almost 600 miles in 2 days and many more happy miles to come on this thing~!

I should've NEVER left Harleys..... No more cheating for me! lol

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
New to RG Here!

Welcome and congrats on your bike.

·
Registered
878 Posts
he he he, in 2011 I went to buy a EG, test road the the RGU, never looked back. Dealer who let me ride RGU wouldn;t negotiate, went to another dealer and bought their one and only RG on floor room without the test drive. Welcome. RG is my first Harley and I am very happy to this day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.