Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, been lurking on the forum for a while collecting info and tricks, but made a few posts recently of stuff I've done to my '00 and figured I better introduce myself! Call me Basher, I live in Seattle and have been riding for about 20+ years. Bought my RG after riding my '06 BMW 1200GSA to Sturgis last year and ended up riding my buddies '13 Roadie home. The Bimmer went up for sale as soon as I hit the WA state line! I've always been a Shovel guy, but never made the Sturgis run on the smaller, older bikes; so I bought my Glide. (the Shovels have been very lonely ever since!)

Anyway; some of the mods I have done are pretty standard... Windshield, Headlight Bezel, Heritage Bars with Avon Heated Grips, CVO Mirrors, 2010+ Fairing Brackets, Stereo, 2010+ Cam Chest with Fueling 525 Cams, New Seat, and a few custom things like the front Turn Signal Brackets, Drink Holder and Detachable's Rack that I have posted about in other threads.

I also own a small Mom&Pop motel called the L Rancho in Spearfish, SD; 17 miles from Sturgis. Yes, we are all booked up for Rally! My wife and I have had that for 10 years now and love it. Made some really great friends. Pop in for a beer if your wandering through during Bike Week.

Here a re a few pics! Enjoy!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good looking bike. I like that Shovel on the floor jack.
Thanks Hillglide.
I try to sell that bike on and off, but folks are always asking if its a Sportster. They always strike me as people that wouldn't know how to keep a Shovel going! Gotta sell it though. It doesn't get ridden nearly enough.

· Registered
8,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.