Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I purchased my roadglide this past winter and since the snow has gone I have put on 500 km....so iam thinking of a stage one to this bike and I hop in the the truck and head for my Harley dealer....I had read somewhere on this form that for a proper stage one to b done it needs to b dyno tuned....I run this by the dealer and they said no way, only if your going to b changing cam and ect.... I said how much for the dynu tune... they say it will cost $500.00 can. for it...so we start putting together the stage one I want......vance hines monter ovals....screamimg eagle super tuner.....dresser duels....and k&n air filter.... all parts and labour for $2600.00 not including a dyno tune......so should,nt they do a dyno tune after messing with an engine to see if its running right?????and does this seen to b a good price??? Darren/ 09 glide/w 13000km.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would get in touch with fuel moto, top class service, personally i did stage one AC,decat with a set of night stick plus a Power Commander 5 that they did program for me, no dyno, i was told should be 90-95% properly tuned and very happy with that since i'm not after the last HP out of my engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts