Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! My name is Adam but my friends call me Chunk. Has something to do with a little bit of the truffle shuffle!! Like the title says new here from CT. Traded in my 2001 Sportster 1200C back in May for my 2008 Road Glide. Been loving every minute of it! Looking to learn more about the bike here and get some ideas here as well.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hey all! My name is Adam but my friends call me Chunk. Has something to do with a little bit of the truffle shuffle!! Like the title says new here from CT. Traded in my 2001 Sportster 1200C back in May for my 2008 Road Glide. Been loving every minute of it! Looking to learn more about the bike here and get some ideas here as well.

welcome from ny.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome from MO. Just up in your area seeing family. Took father in law on his first motorcycle ride on the road glide. Enjoy the new sled.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,819 Posts
You'll get PLENTY of ideas on here. First on your list is to get them to give you a larger spending limit on your credit cards, and/or go get a second job. RoadGlides are either a sickness or a religion, I haven't figured out which! :)

Check out the "Organize Rides" section, we're having a weekend "Meet and Greet" ride just up the road from you in NH at the end of August. All members are welcome. Lots of "Bench racing, beer, and bullshit" once we put the bikes on their side stands for the night. Great comraderie and great mountain roads. Hope to meet you there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.