Road Glide banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to give a hello to all you AWESOME road glide heads!! Just finally bought one after years of think about it... 2010 fltrx. Already put my KW 2 into 1 on and working of getting my monkey bars installed. I do not miss my VRSCDX at all, well maybe the power and 9500 rpm limiter... :eek:

2010 FLTRX Vivid Black, KW Black windschield, KW black 2 into 1, SE heavy breather black, Black monkey bars, Avon grips, Arlen Ness useless mirros, Super tuner.

2090 F350 Harley Davidson Truck, Spartanized 310, Black dual exhaulst, Black Ass windows, HID everything, leveling kit 35" Mud Grappers on 20" black Rockstars, Blows black smoke and Hauls Major Ass!!

Nova606 on Spartan Diesel

· Gone But Not Forgotten
5,188 Posts
Welcome nova606

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride. It's a lot of great folks, and it sounds like you won't need any help gettin your wallet open for some mods... Put up some pics when ya get a chance.:cool:

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do! Yeah kind of a problem I have... I work to support my bad:D habbits.. I hate having something that looks like every one else.. Will be looking real nice after winter though!!! Black, black and more black.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to take a second and thank everyone that has taken the time to welcome me into this AWESOME GROUP!!!! Trust me chomping at the bit to get some pics and get the bars done!!!!

· Registered
720 Posts
...... so, Nova, ..... are the '90 one tons hydrogen powered ? And how DO you rate to get such an advanced model ?
...... welcome to the Darkside !!
Man, I wanted to do that, but feel I have already limited on my smart *ss comments on this site. afraid I am making people mad and really don't mean to. Sometimes meanings get lost when typed out in this format. Thanks GroupW.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Idiot

Yeah, I fixed that... Should read 2009 now... Only time will tell..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.