Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the whole motorcycle world. Never owned one or even ridden one. Took the rider safety course the last weekend of June, and on July 1st (my birthday) my wife bought and surprised me with a new 2015 Road Glide Special! I'm still in shock and am slowly learning the bike. It's an awesome feeling riding it and it's very comfortable, I'm looking forward to putting miles on it but am taking it slowly. Just figured I'd introduce myself and give a lil background on me. This is a whole new world to me and I'm excited to be in it... And I thought I loved my Vette... hahaha

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
12,966 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on the New Glide and a Great Wife for sure!
Mike U.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Howdy

Howdy and welcome from Montana! Congrats on the jump to two wheels and to the best bike in the Harley line-up. Nice of your wife to hook you up. Does she have a sister?!? LMAO:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Let me get this straight : Your first bike is a 2015 RG? And your wife suprised you with it on your birthday? You could very well be everyone here's Hero. Welcome to the forum. Big Kudos to the wife.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin....awesome birthday gift !:cool:

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. Take it easy and enjoy the ride. Practice low speed maneuvers in a big parking lot for a little while and before you know it, you'll wonder what took you so long to get a scooter.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome from So Cal. You're a lucky man. The big question is this, who's money is going to be spent on all the aftermarket parts? HAHA.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the tank!! Just 2 yrs ago this past April I took the course and bought a new 13 RG! So my first bike is a Shark too. The cool thing is my wife took the course with me and she rides a 15 RG as well. Just remember to respect your machine and take your time and don't let anyone push u out of your comfort zone. This HD world is very addicting!! :D Congrats on your new ride and have a blast with those knees in da breeze!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.