Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Chicago. Just traded in my Road King for a 2013 RG. Just trying to get familiar with the site and doing a little research.

Looking to make my bike as loud as possible. I am 6'2" and looking for a comfortable set of ape hangers as well.

Old RK just had a pair of Rinehart 3.5" slipons.

Looking to make this bike stand out in the crowd. Calling it The Chicago Project. haha

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. If you want loud, get yourself a set of true duals from Dragos Bike Works or Rush and some CFR slip ons, seems to be the agreed upon ticket to volume. While you're at it a free breathing air filter and fuel tuner help as well. Plenty of suggestions on Bars on that sub forum, check it out. We'll all help you spend your $$$.​

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Welcome from Ky and congrats on the new bike. We have specific threads for all the things youre looking for. Take a look around and let us know when youre ready to buy because we'll be glad to help ya spend some dough!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tank. A few gliders I know out here have some of Dragos pipes and he is in your area. They have nothing but good things to say about him.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome from NC... I too just bought a 13 RGC.... shutdown now due to ankle surgery...did get to put 500 miles on it though...but, once I return and get my first service, the CFR slip ons are the plan...love the sound....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome! Thanks for all of your responses. I am doing my homework on all the possibilities as we speak.

I'll post as I make the changes.

*The Chicago Project*

1 - 20 of 35 Posts