Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from So. Cal ! Not new to owning Harley's, (Roadking, multiple Heritage softails, prior to this a Batwing CVO and now, 2011 Roadglide.) Hog member 21 years. I went to a local dealer, they made me a deal I could not refuse, so here I am!
Until I purchased this bike, I did not know what "buffeting" was, however with all the info here, finally happy to ride again! Been out these few weekends, Temecula, Julian, Big Bear, still going strong. Thanks for the informative info!!

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Welcome, from New York to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The Glide.
Mike U.

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,374 Posts
Welcome; also from SoCal!

Nice looking bike, BTW...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada. This is a great forum with a lot of knowledge in the collective.

Enjoy the Road Glide CVO .

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!!!!!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida

·
Registered
2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
259 Posts
Beautiful bike. Welcome to the forum, you will find this site very informative when you need it most.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,862 Posts
Welcome from BC, eh.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,280 Posts
That 2011 Ultra red on red paint was/is really good looking. What the hell took you so long to figure out that Road Glides are the best models that the MoCo makes? (Just teasing) You'll fall in love with it soon if you haven't already. Enjoy it and this site - they're both "Best in Class".

Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome aboard from Ontario Canada...like yourself, it took me about 30yrs of riding 15 or so different HD’s before i got my first RG...Sharks are simply the best, better than all the rest.
Ride safe and enjoy.!!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Great looking bike but I’m a bit biased.
Had that exact model.
Welcome to the tank from SE Tennessee.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on a greta looking ride. I just rode to Toms Farm with my Son on Saturday and Cooks with the Wife on Sunday for breakfast. It's good to see another SoCal member on board.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hello from So. Cal ! Not new to owning Harley's, (Roadking, multiple Heritage softails, prior to this a Batwing CVO and now, 2011 Roadglide.) Hog member 21 years. I went to a local dealer, they made me a deal I could not refuse, so here I am!
Until I purchased this bike, I did not know what "buffeting" was, however with all the info here, finally happy to ride again! Been out these few weekends, Temecula, Julian, Big Bear, still going strong. Thanks for the informative info!!
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!

Love that color scheme. I never saw a used one in that color ever, but now there is two if them here in days!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts