Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,708 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Canada. I like that two tone colour scheme on your bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,433 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the purchase of the RGS.

• Love
Reactions: TRUE

·
Registered
34 Posts
What's good everyone; jumped back to Harley after a few years with Victory. Considered an Indian but did not want to have to go through the lack of support for everything like I did with my 2015 Magnum. Oh well I have a laundry list of things to get done for the winter so hopefully I will have more pics of cool stuff in a few months. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and that you all eat/drink good...

List for the winter
Full Air Ride suspension (Still deciding on what brand)
Fat Front Tire (18")
Front Fairing drop 1.5" to 2"
Lowers (6.5 speaker pods)
Replace front speakers (6.5)
8 " Bag lid speakers
Tour Pack with two 8" speakers

I am not going to do any engine work as I am on a 5 year warranty and I am not a fan of the Harley tune at this time...

View attachment 433935 View attachment 433936 View attachment 433937
Awesome looking bike! I just bought a 21 RGS special this past July and it's my 1st Harley. I've only been riding for 2 years and came from a Honda fury which I loved but the Harley is in a totally different class. I've already started some work on my bike with the new bars, windshield, stage 1, rear suspension from legend, and floorboards. For the winter, I plan on installing the 18 inch fat tire from native custom baggers with the chrome fork lowers, fairing drop 1 inch by D&D, and advanblack dominator fender with stretched saddlebags and side covers. Here is what my bike looks like now. Welcome to the forum!!

Honestly, I wish I got that CVO but I told myself my next Harle

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Awesome looking bike! I just bought a 21 RGS special this past July and it's my 1st Harley. I've only been riding for 2 years and came from a Honda fury which I loved but the Harley is in a totally different class. I've already started some work on my bike with the new bars, windshield, stage 1, rear suspension from legend, and floorboards. For the winter, I plan on installing the 18 inch fat tire from native custom baggers with the chrome fork lowers, fairing drop 1 inch by D&D, and advanblack dominator fender with stretched saddlebags and side covers. Here is what my bike looks like now. Welcome to the forum!!

Honestly, I wish I got that CVO but I told myself my next Harle
Thank you so much and congrats on your bike as well; I am digging that color... This is my second Harley as I had a VRod Muscle a few years ago but sold it after I retired in 2018 and kept my Victory Magnum before I relocated from Arizona to Illinois. We are going to have some of the same upgrades but it is to be expected. I was going to get the CVO, but I decided against it... I didn't want to be the guy who buys the CVO and starts customize it. Soooo I am thinking that if I get another Harley it will be a CVO; that way I can turn my RGS into a full custom and daily the CVO.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Very cool bike man! That’s about the only color combo I like this year. Oh… and welcome from Oregon’s Rogue Valley!
Thanks mane, yes I would have to agree with you but I will admit that I was on the fence about getting the blacked out motor or not... But I feel that I made the right decision.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

• Love

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
In The Metromess (aka DFW). Been lots of places but I grew up here and returned here, I guess it's just home.

• Love
21 - 40 of 56 Posts