Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Topshop just came out with these 322 Series 3.5” bags. They’re meant for folks who don’t intend to change out the rear fender.

Mine just came in today. I ordered them from TheFactoryMatch. Pics below.

EDIT: I wanted to get my plate number out of the pic. Why? I dunno, overabundance of caution, I guess. Don't wanna pick up an obsessed stalker who fell in love with my bike, tracked me down through the DMV, staked out my house, maybe snapped a compromising picture or two, now they're in love me AND my bike. It'd be a whole thing. I'd just rather avoid it, but I digress. Before pic is attached below. After pics are embedded in the message. Cheers. -Jay

After:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice! Top Shop makes Top Notch products. I have their Black Death kit and the fit and finish was perfect.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looks really nice. What a difference. They look close to the HD extended bags.
Thanks! Yeah, they're about the same amount of stretch as the HD extended bags, but with a few differences:

- They are extended all the way across, rather than the downward curve of the HD bags.
- The inside is carpeted
- There's a false floor so you can hide your stash. (of tools. I mean stash of tools, of course)
- These cost less than the HD extended bags.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@JayKS what is the difference if you do want to run their fender?
If you're replacing both the fender and the bags you could go with a deeper stretch and more of a sweep out the back, if that's what you're going for. They have many options for that. From a simple 4.5" stretch all the way to one of their Black Death kits. Check it out here: EXTENDED BAGS ? TOPSHOP BAGGER PRODUCTS ? TopShop, extended bags, extended saddlebags, Harley Davidson, Harley bagger, custom Harley parts, BAGGERKITS.COM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts