Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago I got a new Arlen Ness razor tour pack. I thought the tapered back and underside would flow well with my Bad Dad stretched fender and bags. Went and picked it from paint today and get it all assembled and on my bike. Have to say that I've pretty happy with the overall look. Planning on get the pinstripe guy to lay some down on the tour pack since now you can't see what he put on the rear fender as well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks great brother! You’ve done big things to your ride in the last couple of months. Can hardly recognize it as the one in the banner.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Looks great brother! You’ve done big things to your ride in the last couple of months. Can hardly recognize it as the one in the banner.

Congratulations!
Agree 100%

Really built one hell of a bike there. Love it. Have me looking at an ass end kit now.

Impressive as always.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Congratulations!
Thanks man!

Agree 100%

Really built one hell of a bike there. Love it. Have me looking at an ass end kit now.

Impressive as always.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks man! I was really set on the Black Death backend from Top Shop. They paint to match before shipping but for some reason, they wouldn't paint and ship that kit. Said painting it made it weigh too much? Never could figure that one out. Lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
About a week ago I got a new Arlen Ness razor tour pack. I thought the tapered back and underside would flow well with my Bad Dad stretched fender and bags. Went and picked it from paint today and get it all assembled and on my bike. Have to say that I've pretty happy with the overall look. Planning on get the pinstripe guy to lay some down on the tour pack since now you can't see what he put on the rear fender as well.

View attachment 410756

View attachment 410757
Very nice build seamless

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great combo! looks like a show winner from here. Post up some good side shots as soon as you can please!
As soon as the weather cooperates, I'll make sure and get some side shots for ya.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts