Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got all the pieces for my lowers...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks nice! You gonna have them on by Sunday? Lol!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I thought about starting it tonight, but I'm changing bars out too, so I think not.....Got to help my son put headers on his GTO next week so I probably won't start til next weekend.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
H Brewiz,

What size did you get there, 6-1/2?

I need to start on my sound system. I want 6 speakers, 2 in the useless boxes in the lowers caus I'm afraid to put anything in them caus the useless leather, pleather flaps, covers or whatever they are wont snap close for nothing. (just ranting because they will not stay closed) I think the best use for them is speakers,

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H Brewiz,

What size did you get there, 6-1/2?

I need to start on my sound system. I want 6 speakers, 2 in the useless boxes in the lowers caus I'm afraid to put anything in them caus the useless leather, pleather flaps, covers or whatever they are wont snap close for nothing. (just ranting because they will not stay closed) I think the best use for them is speakers,
Yep, they are Hawg Wired ZX 6.5's. Can't wait to see what they add to the experience...

Mike

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I thought about starting it tonight, but I'm changing bars out too, so I think not.....Got to help my son put headers on his GTO next week so I probably won't start til next weekend.
Like the speaker set up looks good.What year is his Goat.My favorite pontiac

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like the speaker set up looks good.What year is his Goat.My favorite pontiac

A newer one, it's a 2005 with all aluminum V-8 pushing over 400hp. Very fast.......:eek:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts