Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mine in the mail today. 20 minutes from opening the package to taking the pictures. They look great but it looks like rain any minute. Will test them out in the morning :D.

Thanks again Sancho.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today, thanks for the pics. Using your pics as my example (we have the same color bike so I know what they should look like). Thanks Sancho for the faster than fast delivery (2 days).

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today, thanks for the pics. Using your pics as my example (we have the same color bike so I know what they should look like). Thanks Sancho for the faster than fast delivery (2 days).[/QUOT

You are welcome!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Super nice bike Rufus! Too bad the ezpass has to hang out in the breeze like that. Could you wedge it between the shield and dash? I know they are fickle. Congrats on your greatvlooking scoot.
Ian

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super nice bike Rufus! Too bad the ezpass has to hang out in the breeze like that. Could you wedge it between the shield and dash? I know they are fickle. Congrats on your greatvlooking scoot.
Ian
Now that you mention it that EZ-Pass is an eyesore, I'll see if it will hide better if I attach it to the frame down tubes.
Thanks for the compliments .We of the Orange persuasion must stick together.:D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Velcro'd my ezpass to the top of the left glove box door
still works fine, you can do the same with the saddle bag or tour pack
lid with ours here in FL they will transmit through them...

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Velcro'd my ezpass to the top of the left glove box door
still works fine, you can do the same with the saddle bag or tour pack
lid with ours here in FL they will transmit through them...
I'm going to take your saddle bag suggestion and go for a test run through the toll booth. I have to check out the new wings anyway :).

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok Hotroadking , EZ-Pass is now Velcro'd inside the left saddlebag lid and works just as well. That mount will now join the rest of the junk in that box labeled Waste of Money...
Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes you are correct, that was the reason for this thread.:eek:
The wings work very well to reduce the wind buffeting effect from the knees to the shoulder area .I'm waiting on a 10" Windvest to take care of the wind in the top of the helmet .
The only problem now is that since Sanchos Wings work as they are are designed to work, at speed i can hear that the stock speakers when turned up loud, sound like shit!!!!
Looks like a speaker mod in my near future ;).

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok Sancho ,after this weekend ( a little shy of 900 Mi.) your wings have proven themselves to work as well as you say they should.
Count me as another very satisfied customer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
EZ-Pass. I forget that some of you don't have TOLL roads....
HAHA!! ya Jersey def has tolls for sure. Looks good I'm thinking about getting some too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ok Sancho ,after this weekend ( a little shy of 900 Mi.) your wings have proven themselves to work as well as you say they should.
Count me as another very satisfied customer.
Glad they worked out for you!
My only regret is I didn't make the rally. Hopefully next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts