Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I got out today as well, but we lucked out with a windy mid-50s day. I so would have stayed home rather to endure what you did. I rode in the upper teens a few times when I was younger, but no more.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
How do the mechanics of a sidecar work? Does the engine turn the wheels on the sidecar or is the only wheel powering the bike the rear wheel on the bike itself?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Rode my Glide today to Ski Liberty which is a mile from my house, saw a few snow boarders from the parking lot, then rode to my favorite watering hole" the BRSA"..Good start for the new year...sorry no pixs.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do the mechanics of a sidecar work? Does the engine turn the wheels on the sidecar or is the only wheel powering the bike the rear wheel on the bike itself?
Rear bike is the only powered one. Set ups like Ural are not really meany to ride they are 45-50 mph rigs. Sidecar Rig handles nothing like a motorcycle

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sweet mother of Mary man, You've got a bad case of the summer Jones'.... be careful, bundle up, and install adult beverages as soon as you get back.....We were able to shank a 101.7 mile ride out here in Pa

Attachments

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn Smitty........My hands got numb taking down the Christmas Lights and Decor yesterday.........I guess I need a stronger Maxi Pad
Every ten years in age you need better gloves. If you are over 60 you will understand. When I was 30 I could cut wood all day in a tee shirt in 20 degree weather. Not so much now.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
It was 50 when I left the house yesterday, but that was as warm as it got. Bout 45 by the time I got home, and as per normal, the wind was blowing like it was March. But I guess I shouldn't complain about 40 degree days in January, we could be inches deep in salt by now.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
No pics? You've been around long enough to know the rules LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts