Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Harley today. 2020 RG Limited Rock River Gray/Vivid Black. I’ll bring it home tomorrow, dealer is installing stage one kit, backrest, a couple chrome goodies and some hiway pegs. I been riding for over 40 years and this is my first Harley. My other bike is a highly modified Yamaha Raider.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and girls and picking up some tips and tricks.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Twin Cities. Big congrats on the new scoot. Post a picture when you get that new ride home.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The New Glide.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... My 17RGU is my first Harley also. I haven't regretted it yet. Your gonna love it

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Bought my first Harley today. 2020 RG Limited Rock River Gray/Vivid Black. I’ll bring it home tomorrow, dealer is installing stage one kit, backrest, a couple chrome goodies and some hiway pegs. I been riding for over 40 years and this is my first Harley. My other bike is a highly modified Yamaha Raider.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and girls and picking up some tips and tricks.
Welcome & Congrats

You will dig your new sled.

I was a Raider owner back in the day as well and I was the global moderator of RoadStarRaider from the beginning.

It was a great bike and I wish I never got rid of it.

Once Again Welcome

Swomack

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome. I brought it home today between rain showers. Gotta ride tomorrow LOL!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts