Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just wanted to throw a shout out to my fellow (and lady) RG riders. I purchased my fourth HD which was a 15 RGS. I have wanted one for the longest time, but finally pulled the trigger and got one. All of my former scoots have been vivid black, and this one is no different. As for mods, not much yet. So far just a set of slip ons and i'm riding easy for my break in. After that, just a stage one and chrome everywhere.

I have been a member to other sites, but let me tell you, WAAAAAYY too much drama. Theres a lot of: "My car, boat, bike, horse, (fill in the blank) is better than yours." I feel this will be different because we are a small community and have a passion for riding the same scoot.

I will post questions asking opinions on what works, what don't, and of course I love looking at everybodys posted pictures to get ideas on mods.

I am looking forward to corresponding with you all.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Welcome from Ohio,there can be some small bickering on here but 99% of the time its about respect.

· Registered
8,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Shark of the Month October 13
13,183 Posts
Welcome to the tank! You've made a great decision on the new bike and this forum. Most of us here have been on various other HD forums and found a 'home' here. No ass-wipes, trouble makers, or drama queens tolerated here. More of a RG "family" atmosphere. Hope you enjoy it.

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.