Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new here and just got my RG about 3 or 4 months ago without enough time to plan for SW. But I'd like to go next year. Is it correct that they will decide where next years SW is going to be this week at SW 3? I searched around and that's what I believe is the case.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
yes they will decide at SWIII , and the guys who get it will put up some firm dates within a couple months

JtB
...unless next year's hosts get incarcerated before they get to that point!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Whoever wants to host it and make it a great time is cool with me. I'd love a shark week in the mountains myself

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
So is Maine sounding like the next stop? Is anyone else putting in a "bid"?

My money says someone else will make a run for it. I'm hoping the Maine contingent's proposal is good because I'm wanting to ride there!

·
7,892 Posts
.... and we should get bonus points for intentionally letting the SW Maine thread fall into oblivion the last 3 weeks so as to not distract from SW3. ;) We want SW3 to be very successful as a prelude to the best damned SW there's ever been next year in Maine/NH! Every year the bar should get set higher. We wish we were all with you this week but unfortunately only one of us could go ... that would be Workman (Ron) he's there among you ..... or soon will be.

·
7,892 Posts
Yup, just had 2 last night for suppah. Went to the Grand Lake Stream Folk Art Festival late in the afternoon. One of my neighbors had a booth there and I visited with them, checked out the other booths and then stayed for the Annual Guides Lobster bake. $18 bucks gets you a 1 1/4 lb. lobster, an ear of corn, coleslaw, a dinner roll and butter, a large cup of fish chowdah, and a homemade desert. I was just about done when they announced that they had extra lobsters for $5.00 ea. I was all over that one! Ummm, ummm good. Lobster, the other pink meat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts