Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotels-in-keene/best-western-plus-keene-hotel/propertyCode.30017.html

There was no way to get the Town & Country Motor Inn this year, we got bumped by a golf group and an ATV Jamboree.
So Let's plan on the Best Western in Keene NH the weekend of Sept 16/17. Folks can arrive on Fri (9/15), group ride on Sat (9/16) and everyone head home on Sun (9/17).
They are holding 10 rooms for us until 9/5 so get your reservations in. The room rate is $135.00+ Tax. They have great ratings, a bar, restaurant, breakfast, etc. When you call tell them you are with the RoadGlide.org group.
This is a great time of year to ride in New England. The summer tourists have left the state and the leaf peepers don't start showing up until Oct. Bring your wife, bring your friends, bring your wife's friends.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Wes will not be able to attend will be out of the country , enjoy the riding will miss meeting everyone, ride safe

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks to madmat for bringing this to my attention, you rock brother.

I am going to try and make it on Saturday, but I have to see how things go with work. I will probably have to blast the highway up and back, but thats nor the worst thing in the world to do. LOL

Mike

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the past we've done 8:30, we can wait until 9:00 if it helps you.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get your reservations in by tomorrow 9/5.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I was going to reschedule an informal gun class I had for that day, but I wont be able to make it from Taunton to Keene in an hour and a half unless I was doing triple digits the whole way and I cant aford to lose my license with a ticket like that, so, I guess I will attempt to make the spring M&G.

Please keep me in the loop for that and I will try and make that one work..

Thanks again,

Mike

·
Registered
318 Posts
I will book room in am but I might have to cancel the room and make it a day trip on saturday. Its only a 212 miler one way for me. Will know better as the day gets closer. If I do make it a day trip just would need to know the route for the group ride. I will pm you closer to the day to give you my number so we could talk about the route planned. Looking forward to see some of you.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Unfortunately, this is shaping up to be a no-go for me. Sucks, i enjoy the riding up there.

Hope everyone has a blast!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Fyi In the confermation email I got today when i booked.They said that the on site bar and restaurant is closed due to renovations. Just wanted to pass it on so it's not a surprise for us

·
Registered
318 Posts
M & g

Just want to double check and make sure its still a go for this weekend. As of right now I will be riding out on Saturday morning and heading home at night. If things change I will take my chances to see if the hotel as a room for Saturday.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Anyone know the ride route? Have to work until 830, then an hour over to Keene area. Maybe I could catch up in the middle somewhere.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just want to double check and make sure its still a go for this weekend
I'll be there.

Anyone know the ride route?
It's in my head. I'll post something tomorrow. I was planning on heading north on Route 100 in VT and coming back down Route 10/4 in NH. It would work out better for you if we headed up through NH and back down through VT.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Even if I had seen this when it was posted I would have to miss it this year due to being on call for work this weekend. Looks like a great day too enjoy the ride.. I'm really bummed out now!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts