Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PICTURES Looks like the headlights light up the tire. Bout it. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Alloy wheel Automotive tire

Turbo. Blacked out. Even the bolts were powder coated. Built by the local hd dealership here. I was drooling.
Sorry for the shit pic. Cell phone with lint on the lense. Haha. Bad lights in there too. I might go back and get a better pic tomorrow.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
That is real nice. Wonder what they want for that

·
Registered
155 Posts
Our local dealership customized a SG and RG very similar (except the turbo) to the one in your photo. As best as I can recall the customizing cost 13k over list for either bike.

regards,

·
Registered
372 Posts
Murder Roadglide. Looks like Batman's ride! :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Baggage Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories

Talked to one of the guys. Said price was around 60k. Said turbo was 7500 and wheels were 5k. I think he's gonna be low on the 60k. He said they just finished it Friday afternoon and moved it to the show right away. Fairing is going to be adjusted after the show. If only money grew on trees.....

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
Maybe take the pictures from the ground up, it does look like the lights are pointing right to the ground.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Murder Roadglide. Looks like Batman's ride! :D
Yeah, BatCycle.

Tastes vary, and maybe it's the angle of the pics, but it just looks butt ugly to me.

$60 grand? Maybe to somebody with more money than they know what to do with.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I like it, but I couldnt see a sticker over 35k on it.

It'll probably sell though.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I guess they built that to show off what services they offer for your bike, but given the limited pool of buyers for something like that, it seems kinda risky to go so big without a buyer lined up.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Damn, that thing is so ugly you are going to have to ride it in reverse! Somebody screwed up a perfectly good RG and then is charging crazy money. Tank looks like a Victory. Needs a turbo just to pull away from everyone throwing tomatoes at you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Different strokes for different folks...I personally kinda like it(when the fairing isn't pointed down). however I would never spend that kind of coin on a bike. Why? when you can build one way cheaper. But this world is full of people that have more money than sense so I imagine that it will sell fairly quick...especially if they take the inflated prices for accessories and etc down a notch.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm liking the tank

·
Registered
196 Posts
I definitely do not think that it is a bad looking bike. Not a big fan of the wind screen but other than that I kind of like it. Definitely not in my price range though.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Had this made for my bike, because eeveryone thought it looked like something Batman would ride.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
The days of spending 60k on a bike "should" be over. You can get waaaay better looking, rideable bikes at dealers like The Bike Exchange in Gastonia, NC for $35-$45k.

Sadly, I found this out after I sank a ton into mine. I should have just bought a bike exchange product or something similar from a builder and kept it moving :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts