Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had a really nice day in the Pacific Northwest so I took a ride with some frends to MT St. Helens then headed out by myself to MT Rainer. Just a great ride today!!!:D

]

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was great to go out on a ride and be dry at the end of the ride. You have to learn to ride in the rain up here or the bike would spend more time in the garage than out.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Good on ya... I will have to look at the pics when I get home. "Security" strips the images at work. What day did you head out?

Rowdy

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Great pics Premo... Looks like a great day-cold, but great. Thanks for posting the pics. Funny when we were at Mt. Rainier last summer it really didn't look much different. Well-snow on the ground, just not in the parking lot.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went up there on Mar 24. It was the annual EOW (End of Winter) run to Mt St Helens. It was only about 2 pm when we hit 505 and 12 on the way back. I decided to head out on my own since everyone else was heading home. It had been to long since we had such a nice day. So I rode off to MT Rainer. It was a really good ride. Did 320 miles that day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts