Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice day on the Maine coast today-

Took the bride and rode down to Camden for lunch. Severe clear all day.
Walked around town for awhile, had the best crabmeat roll I've had all summer. Gotta like the restaurant that uses the bottom 1/3 of a 1 lb coffee can to pile crab on a oversize bulky roll. Rode by Aldemere Farm to see the Belted Galloway's in the pasture. (think oreo cookie cows) and around Rockport harbor. Swung up around Mt Battie to get a look on the way home. Snapped some pics, then back roads all the way home. Best day all week.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
440 Posts
Got to say of the best riding I ever did was coastal riding in Maine. Owl's head museum, Camden and all the way to Bar Harbor.
Food is excellent too !

·
Registered
520 Posts
Took the bride and rode down to Camden for lunch. Severe clear all day.
Walked around town for awhile, had the best crabmeat roll I've had all summer. Gotta like the restaurant that uses the bottom 1/3 of a 1 lb coffee can to pile crab on a oversize bulky roll. Rode by Aldemere Farm to see the Belted Galloway's in the pasture. (think oreo cookie cows) and around Rockport harbor. Swung up around Mt Battie to get a look on the way home. Snapped some pics, then back roads all the way home. Best day all week.

i know, i get on it and go.. nowhere.. in particular.. i get it.. you had a nice day.. it was nice here ion the east caost of Florid too.. 50/50 chance of rain and got zero with lower humidity.....good ride for both of us...

I stopped at the Square Grouper in Jupiter good bike stop just off A1A...on the banks of the Jupiter inlet.. nothin special to eat but on the water atmosphere up the wazoo.. BUT how bout yer brothrs here that might want to know the name of the place with the crab... brother:D i do get to maine occasionally..

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hiya Mike - been awhile. I was up in your area last weekend for a quick stop with some old shipmates at Great Pond Rec Facility.

What Restaurant serves that Crabmeat Roll?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya Mike - been awhile. I was up in your area last weekend for a quick stop with some old shipmates at Great Pond Rec Facility.

What Restaurant serves that Crabmeat Roll?
Marriners, right in downtown Camden. Not 4 stars, but ok by me.
Bring me a sammich with 2" of crabmeat on it and I'll eat it on the bait dock.
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts