Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I was looking for a Mom and Pop to ride to for lunch. Many in my area are closed on Sunday and Monday. I used google maps restaurant search and then researched the restaurants of interest.

My Destination for this ride was Marcy Joe's Mealhouse.
"Like the famous pecan sticky bun. “It'll change your life and your hips at the same time,” said Marcy Jo's co-owner Marcy Gary. Marcy opened the place nine years ago with her sister-in-law, Joey Feek, of the country music duo Joey and Rory. " marcy jo's | www.roryfeek.com

My route was nice curvy country roads with temps in the low 80s, but I also had to go through a section of Lewisburg, TN where the temps reached 89 degrees.

I ordered the Pottsville Pimento Sandwich.
“Hand-pattied burger topped with homemade pimento cheese, Crispy Tobacco Onions & BBQ Sauce on a homemade sweet potato bun. “

I found a different route home that avoided Lewisburg that was more pleasant, but then I came across a scene of many emergency vehicles with lights flashing a 1/2 mile ahead out in the country that I decided to turn around and then had to pass through Fayetteville, TN school traffic to get home.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Plant
Cloud Sky Tire Plant Wheel
Picture frame Building Barware Interior design Drinking establishment
Food Table Tableware Hat Ingredient
Food Bun Ingredient Recipe Staple food

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mouth started watering when I read........
“Hand-pattied burger topped with homemade pimento cheese, Crispy Tobacco Onions & BBQ Sauce on a homemade sweet potato bun. “
You should have seen my eyes when I saw it! I did have to take the top bun off and eat it with a fork and knife. I was wearing my High Viz Camo wicking Harley shirt and wasn't about to drip sauce on it. LOL!

I really wanted to get a slice of the German Chocolate Cake a la mode, but I was way too full.

Come on down and we can go there together.

·
Administrator
11,682 Posts
Great place to eat in my backyard,I,m IN COLUMBIA .
We always mean to stop at HD there , but we always go through before they open , did stop there once and waited and waited and found out they opened at 1000 , so we hit the road . Usually gas up at the exit ..

JtB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts