Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some nice weather here in Central Pa! Went from winter straight to summer in the past week. Met up with a few friends and rode to Mifflinburg to The Rusty Rail for some lunch and a beer. First ride with the new F47 Handlebars that I put on this winter (14”). Replaced my Yaffe 10’s. Absolutely love these new bars. Fit me much better, and look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Finally got some nice weather here in Central Pa! Went from winter straight to summer in the past week. Met up with a few friends and rode to Mifflinburg to The Rusty Rail for some lunch and a beer. First ride with the new F47 Handlebars that I put on this winter (14”). Replaced my Yaffe 10’s. Absolutely love these new bars. Fit me much better, and look great.
Agreed! Incredible weather in PA today. Great ride!

btw rain and 46 tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great Jeff! Enjoy today, next week temps below normal again.
Thanks! A couple of us from here are going to be visiting Cigars International sometime, I will let you know, you could meet us for lunch if you want?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really liked my Yaffe bars. They were 10”. And I wanted higher, so I swapped them out for F 47’s in 14”. Much better fit for me!
RR is really cool place! We should meet up sometime, as I am in State College too...

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Bars look awesome. Its finally getting that way here. I'll be out all day tomorrow. Riding out to Bellefonte June 9th for a lunch at a family reunion I'm not attending for the weekend. Going to ride the 225 miles out and have lunch then ride home. I have a dog I cant kennel due to an illness she cant get any shots. She's more important that the I laws.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bars look awesome. Its finally getting that way here. I'll be out all day tomorrow. Riding out to Bellefonte June 9th for a lunch at a family reunion I'm not attending for the weekend. Going to ride the 225 miles out and have lunch then ride home. I have a dog I cant kennel due to an illness she cant get any shots. She's more important that the I laws.
Remind me closer to that date (pm me). I could meet u if nothing else to put a face with another name on here and say hello. I was born and raised in Bellefonte and only am 15 min from there now. If u want...

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Remind me closer to that date (pm me). I could meet u if nothing else to put a face with another name on here and say hello. I was born and raised in Bellefonte and only am 15 min from there now. If u want...
Absolutely if you're that close. Do you know where 7 mountains camp ground is? That's where the 52 members of the wifes side will be lol. Nearby coffee shop or DD.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Absolutely if you're that close. Do you know where 7 mountains camp ground is? That's where the 52 members of the wifes side will be lol. Nearby coffee shop or DD.
Yep, know where it is. Depending on your route, we can for sure find a place. Nothing like that is Right near it, but you will be going by something like that. We can figure it out closer to.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Great pics and glad ya got out. I've ridden to work 4 days this week and led a HOG chapter ride today. Lovin' this weather, but it did start raining again today. Crap!

Looks great Jeff! Enjoy today, next week temps below normal again.
Liking the sig pic, Dickie! Looks great.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I really liked my Yaffe bars. They were 10”. And I wanted higher, so I swapped them out for F 47’s in 14”. Much better fit for me!
RR is really cool place! We should meet up sometime, as I am in State College too...
No doubt! I work at Stocker Chevrolet and I ride in most dry Saturday's so swing on in!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts