Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nig's meet and ride updated 10/2

It's about that time that I make it up to the Wisconsin Dells for a ride and raffle tickets. Hopefully they still have them available. Who's interested in meeting up at Nig's bar 201 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI for some riding on Sunday the 25th? All are welcome to meet and ride up as well with us. I pasted a link that explains the raffle tickets for anyone interested.

Harley Raffle | Kilbourn Fire Department

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate that bro, '16 ultras are wearing thin around us. Not too worried, gives me time to save up for the 2020 Road Glide Hovershark!
Glad your gonna make the ride, should be a good one. Dells are always a good time!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hey Eddie, You bringing Troy or any of the other hooligans from your crew along?
I will ask them for sure - I'll start laying the send now and see what kind of feedback I get - My guys will be all about the weather for sure - Not afraid of the miles but will need to check the sky for sure

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This will most likely be a no go. Chance of wet weather is around 60% and has been stable for the last couple of days. Rain = no fun, so possibly the following weekend. I'll update again this evening and if it does not happen tomorrow then I will update throughout the week for next weekend the 2nd of October for anyone interested.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
This will most likely be a no go. Chance of wet weather is around 60% and has been stable for the last couple of days. Rain = no fun, so possibly the following weekend. I'll update again this evening and if it does not happen tomorrow then I will update throughout the week for next weekend the 2nd of October for anyone interested.
I was just about to text ya and see whats up - Good call man - If we get wet while out, meh but I HATE starting out in the wet....ugh

Be good Brotha....lets roll soon before the white stuff flies and i ain't talking about the bathroom parties up on Blarney Island

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the attached pic, nicely done. Hit rain on the last 15 miles just like I thought, but not too bad I will say. At least my winning raffle ticket stayed dry!:wink:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I like the attached pic, nicely done. Hit rain on the last 15 miles just like I thought, but not too bad I will say. At least my winning raffle ticket stayed dry!:wink:
We caught a few drops as well but nothing too bad. That was a good time yesterday, will have to keep an eye out for some decent weather and try to sneak another day in before the white shit starts to fly. Good luck in the raffle, but just so you're prepared for the disappointment, the winning ticket is in my garage on my workbench, haha!:grin:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Is that Tony with you BH in the Mirror Pic? - We rode for a few hours yesterday (only like 4) and were literally 2 mins from home and the sky opened up and pissed on us a bit - Wanted to ride with you cats but did not have that kind of time - Lets get one more in before the bikes hibernates

Decided yesterday that over the winter, new Susp, new shoes and need to "re-black chrome" a few spots that I fucked up with the wrong kind of cleaner I guess - Saw the dudes Fatboy that used my $$ from the RGS for his next build - 120st with some Cam and Head work.......126 and 122 chart and a sheet that looks like a reverse ski slope

Sorry, got off topic

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is that Tony with you BH in the Mirror Pic? - We rode for a few hours yesterday (only like 4) and were literally 2 mins from home and the sky opened up and pissed on us a bit - Wanted to ride with you cats but did not have that kind of time - Lets get one more in before the bikes hibernates

Decided yesterday that over the winter, new Susp, new shoes and need to "re-black chrome" a few spots that I fucked up with the wrong kind of cleaner I guess - Saw the dudes Fatboy that used my $$ from the RGS for his next build - 120st with some Cam and Head work.......126 and 122 chart and a sheet that looks like a reverse ski slope

Sorry, got off topic
Tony didn't make the ride. Did the fender install work out?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts