Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NJ-NEPA, Delaware River Ride

We had a great time this past weekend but we could have used some different color bikes so to attempt to get a better turn out I'm going to throw a date out there of October 6th and see if that works or change it to work.

The plan would be to meet somewhere off exit 1 from I-95 on Rt.29 which still falls center Jersey just closer to the Delaware river. We would then make our way to The Riverside Bar and grill off PA-611 should be about or a bit over 2 hours. We can add on to time stopping in Frenchtown or Milford before we cross over to PA-32 and make our way to The Riverside. We may want to start earlier in the day and if time permits it and if people are interested we could also stop off at the CI Superstore. (The largest indoor humidor) in Bethlehem PA a 1/2-hour or so from The Riverside. CI could be a separate group or not happen at all doesn't matter to me I can go there whenever I want.

So that would be the plan pretty simple I know all the roads and it's a nice ride along the Delaware with scenic overlooks along the way for the photographer in you.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yeah 206 has no lites makes a big difference when you can keep that forward momentum rolling.

OK - so once we get sweetlu we'll have all the originals back.

Now we gotta add on/recruit.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I mapped out the ride should only take about an 1:45 min straight through. So if we did an 11-12:00 meet up we should have plenty of time for making stops on the way if we choose. Which would still leave plenty of time for CI if people choose.

·
Registered
368 Posts
thanks zach - keep up the good work and bumping this threat so we can get the word out. as the days get cooler the rides get better. looking forward to getting out with you guys again.

greg

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would be interested for sure !!!!!! Especially with a trip to CI !!!! I go there at least 2 or 3 times a month !!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If some people from northern Jersey and NEPA would like to meet up figure the A&P on 31 in Hampton at the intersection of Asbury/Anderson Rd. at 11:00. We can head south towards the meet up from there and meet up with others if necessary in Flemington.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The plan would be to meet somewhere off exit 1 from I-95 on Rt.29 which still falls center Jersey just closer to the Delaware river. We would then make our way to The Riverside Bar and grill off PA-611 should be about or a bit over 2 hours. We can add on to time stopping in Frenchtown or Milford before we cross over to PA-32 and make our way to The Riverside. We may want to start earlier in the day and if time permits it and if people are interested we could also stop off at the CI Superstore. (The largest indoor humidor) in Bethlehem PA a 1/2-hour or so from The Riverside. CI could be a separate group or not happen at all doesn't matter to me I can go there whenever I want.

So that would be the plan pretty simple I know all the roads and it's a nice ride along the Delaware with scenic overlooks along the way for the photographer in you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 - 20 of 29 Posts