Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I enjoy a beverage or four, I got to thinking, has anyone even run without a fender in the front? I guess rocks and rain would kick up (I remember having a small one on my Vrod in the rear created a rooster tail and my back would get wet in the rain). But right now, I am thinking about the front. Some of the hugger front fenders can't do much for rocks and rain anyway. I may have to play around with photo shop. Thoughts or pics?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't need a beverage to take it off. ;)

Just wondered if anyone has run like that (and I'm thinking folks with a 21 or larger wheel). Because most of the fenders seem to get slimmer and fit better to the wheel, so you see more of the wheel.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
When I was a young man, I had the front tire off of my Sportster for a while, Never Again!! Everything, I mean Everything! that the front tire comes in contact with goes right to your face

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
There we go, any problems with rock..

I'm thinking no worse than the tight huggin fenders.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I ran it that way for about 3 weeks, or so, while one of my fenders was out at paint......I had zero issues and as you can see, I have a gravel driveway LOL

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
In last month's issue of Urban Bagger there is a RG with a 26" front wheel with no fork, frame, or triple tree mods with no fender. Personally I don't like the no fender look, but that's just me.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 12 of 12 Posts