Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Toalster13 … as Craig mentioned, more times then not it’s the 5A fuse that’s blown. Same thing happened when I did a bar swap. I went to bed late and got up early the next morning to find that fuse blown. Sometimes it’s best to walk away. BTW welcome to the Forum from West Covina. Go on over to the New Member section and introduce yourself for a proper welcome.
Is this 5A fuse located on the left side panel or is there another I should look at

·
Super Moderator
5,788 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,788 Posts
Ride on had the same problem no gauges radio works though gonna wait for harley open Monday to see if they might know the problem
You checked all your fuses? You haven’t explained what has happened. Were you riding the bike or in the middle of some work/mods?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You checked all your fuses? You haven’t explained what has happened. Were you riding the bike or in the middle of some work/mods?
Sorry, I bought the bike in October used with 3,000 miles and bars on it already. They were set a little far back so I took the cluster off moved them up a bit about a month ago and havnt rode it since. Went to start it today and now I have no gauges. Pulled and inspected every fuse in the box under the left side panel and checked my plug connection nothing bent and its plugged in properly.

·
Super Moderator
5,788 Posts
I’d check the fuses again and then the wire connections. There could be one is slightly pulled loose when you made your adjustment. Pull your main fuse prior to messing with the wiring.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts