Road Glide banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't like the fact that I cannot see all discussion area and see what the newest post is at a glance. Seems to me functionality took back seat to being cute.

·
Administrator
866 Posts
Hello,

You should be able to see all forum sections in the main forum index page. As for the newest posts, there is a "New Posts" button in the upper tab bar that should show you a list of newly created posts.

~Kay

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But I applause the time and effort someone dedicated to the new design

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
But I applause the time and effort someone dedicated to the new design
Go back to the classic view. I can't tell much of a difference from what it use to be.

Reactions: smitty901

·
Registered
654 Posts
I usually grumble for a bit when things change. I seem to be getting used to the new format.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Sight use to be easy to use now .Just to much going on hard to find the post you are looking for.
In short it sucks,

Reactions: RoadGlideRider

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
only diff I see is the home page pics and the thingys on the side I have closed , premium vendor showcase recent discussions and buyers guide , so they aren't distracting ..

I always go to the new posts bar and go from there , not much diff at all to me ..

JtB

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
only diff I see is the home page pics and the thingys on the side I have closed , premium vendor showcase recent discussions and buyers guide , so they aren't distracting ..

I always go to the new posts bar and go from there , not much diff at all to me ..

JtB
So how do you close them

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
inside each bar , see that circle with the arrows in it on the right side , click it , the bar will stay there but all the threads will collapse , so all I see is the three title bars and no more ..

JtB

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Any way to get rid of the out dated RG info that's blaring in your face on the home page

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hi there, what info are you specifically referring to?

Thanks,
Marie, Community Support
The big banner that says 2015 Road glide spied,that one,seeing as thought the 16's will be out very soon.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't like the fact that I cannot see all discussion area and see what the newest post is at a glance. Seems to me functionality took back seat to being cute.
Agreed. I have withheld my opinion until I tried it, but the new layout just makes it harder to get to the real forum. If I'm going to be directed to some pointless main page, can we at least get some updated info? The 2015 Road Glide is no longer a scoop, and the "first ride" on the 2015 is not anything new.

I get trying to improve the forum, but come on, don't make it harder.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Not a fan so far, pages load 4x-5x slower for me, Windows7

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.