Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riders,
I added a big sucker today and rode to the dealer to see if I have to remap. I took baffles out of pipes long time ago. No real decel pop to speak of. But my head is hurting from trying to figure out which tuner to buy or should I just go get a Dyno ride and call it a day. The bike woke up exponentially, I am very pleased. However I don't want to hurt anything. I am gonna go and take some aspirin ....lol :grin:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The correct tuner to buy should really be determined by your Dyno guy. My personal preference is the TTS tuner and I have installed them on a dozen bikes or more because of the flexibility that they give in tuning all aspects of the bike.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Which Oil

This is akin to what oil should I use. LMAO >:)
I like the PCIII and V when you buy them from an outfit that will load a map with your mods or get a dyno tune. I also like the SERT and Pro tuner if you can get a dyno tune done.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Riders,
I added a big sucker today and rode to the dealer to see if I have to remap. I took baffles out of pipes long time ago. No real decel pop to speak of. But my head is hurting from trying to figure out which tuner to buy or should I just go get a Dyno ride and call it a day. The bike woke up exponentially, I am very pleased. However I don't want to hurt anything. I am gonna go and take some aspirin ....lol :grin:
Any particular reason why you took the baffles out?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted more of a Harley sound until I found the pipes I want. It sounds great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts