Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went online to see about ordering these nice fans but all it said was every color/finish option was NOT AVAILABLE! does ths mean he is no longer in business????? I have seen this stating this for quite some time, guess I will be buying the love jugs!!!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Maybe he is just taking some time off. Since it's so close to winter I would wait a while and see.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I don't know what happened, I'm going to look and see if I can find his number (he called me during SW4). His product is really good. He's also on the Harley Davidson forum, if you look up the fans you should be able to find him there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
fan

My friends have tried for months with no answer I think he may be taking a break. but what a great fan ,had them for over a year now and no problems.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I went online to see about ordering these nice fans but all it said was every color/finish option was NOT AVAILABLE! does ths mean he is no longer in business????? I have seen this stating this for quite some time, guess I will be buying the love jugs!!!!!

He is still in business, but will not have fans available until after the first of the year. He has that on his website. Not sure why this is but I know he is working on it. He recently made a repair on mine for me. Great fans and customer service!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
254 Posts
I seen a couple guys posting on another forum trying to get their hands on a set. Sucks cause there isn't another product out there that compares. I remember I ordered a set the day after I got my 15 just based off all thepositive feedback of them I read

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have both luv jugs and wards they both rock. I would not have a bike without them. They both cool awesome while in traffic. The luv jugs will actually keep my bike cooler when riding. I keep them on all the time as soon as the outside temps are above 65 degrees. It makes up for the extra heat that came about after adding my lower fairings.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Go with the love juggs. How much is the Wards fan? Juggs were $400

I agree 100 percent if one is looking for performance....Like i said earlier they are both awesome units. It just comes down to what someone is really looking for. The luv jugs win in the performance end but wards fans look better. Don't get me wrong they both work awesome and look good doing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It states right on the page " FYI I am not out of business or going out of business", so why would you say it appears to you he is out of business. Jason is retired military, a one man operation, he stated he has to take time off because he has other pressing priorities right now and apologizes, he is a one man shop hopefully it isn't health or other issues, give the guy a break.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts