Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we had a great turn out to the first Northern Ohio Meet-n-greet. Lets see if we can pull off another one. So far OldNerdGuy has suggested Northern Columbus in Amish country on the 25th lets get some other suggestions.

If you are going to post a suggested route please post a Google map of the start stop point of the group ride portion and try to keep the group ride to about an hour or so (so the guys/gals coming from farther away can get there and back in a day).

Once we decide on a final time/date/location I'll post a final post with all the details (so we don't show up at two places :rolleyes: i don't know who could have caused that.....).

Go ahead and Vote for times (well if i did the poll right).

Lastly if anyone is down for this weekend i am off Friday-Monday and momma said i could ride!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
most of June and half of July is bad for me(too busy). But could possibly pull off sneaking out of the house some time this weekend. Sooo... tenatively, i'm in, until she changes my mind for me. Y'all know haow that goes.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most of June and half of July is bad for me(too busy). But could possibly pull off sneaking out of the house some time this weekend. Sooo... tentatively, i'm in, until she changes my mind for me. Y'all know how that goes.
You got any ideas for a ride in the middle some where? I think i am doing this --> MAP <-- one of the days but it's tooo south for you guys i would think. If you have any ideas post them up!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright i plan on riding out to old mans cave sat morning if any one is interested in joining me just pm.

As for the NOM-2 looks like we are getting some votes but we need some ideas for routes. post up some maps!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone intrested? Come-on! I feel like i am talking to my self..... I JUST WANT TO RIDE! Another thought we could all go down and visit TracyB/Frankie in KY.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Sorry Defy, been bogged down in work, working on my 2nd 70 hr week:( it looks like i should be freed up in a couple weeks.

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Sounds like a good time... Wish I would have made the first one.....
I plan on attending the next one if I can.

Voted for the 25 /26th...I'll be out of town on the 18th / 19th.

D.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alright! Since we really don't have a ton of votes and i want to give everybody a chance to plan for it lets say the 18/19th.

I am thinking about 2 routes one north one south

North (pretty much south of Akron) --> Here <--

South (start at my house =)) --> Here <--

I know this is the Northern Ohio Meet but nobody made a better suggestion and i really want to check out old man's cave.

As it get's a little closer and we get a tally of who's coming we'll settle on one based off of where people are coming from. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next weekend any interest? I can do something this Sunday too?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lets ride! know any good places?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gents, I am going to be doing the HokaHey Challenge in August, I believe we will be cruising right through Columbus. I was hoping to stop and get a couple of scoops of Jeni's Ice Cream, "ride to eat!" I don't know the days yet.

I am currently living away from home but will be back in GA/Atlanta area by the end of the year, if anyone is riding down that way I can put up visitors. Its a good stop over on the way to Daytona etc...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gents, I am going to be doing the HokaHey Challenge in August, I believe we will be cruising right through Columbus. I was hoping to stop and get a couple of scoops of Jeni's Ice Cream, "ride to eat!" I don't know the days yet.

I am currently living away from home but will be back in GA/Atlanta area by the end of the year, if anyone is riding down that way I can put up visitors. Its a good stop over on the way to Daytona etc...
We'll be sure to hook up something.

Neano, You want to ride to old mans cave this weekend?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Damn, i still have to check out that system of Neano's, I might have to make a road trip! Screw work!!! I'm going riding...maybe:eek:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm down we should meet at Neano's and ride somewhere from there. That would be a long day for you MI folks... More than welcome to crash at my place if needed.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Lets play it by ear and hopefully the weather will be kind.

Defy I'll call ya Saturday. Ace's and Eights would be a good meet point for us, or I can travel to Buckmins. I love the ride up thru Lebanon, and I got a good bud that works in the Shop.

Brhodea Mayb we can meet 1/2 way on Sunday, and if ya gotta check out my sound system,...ghhhhhhhmm,..its freakn P-U-M-P-N!!!!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Just a thought,...

There is a Man Made 'Castle' 40 minutes or so from me down around 'Loveland' I think? It is worth checking out. I met the 'Man' who built it by hand b/4 he passed,...back in the 80's. If sumone has time today, reseach it, and if sumone feels game, we could plan for ride to there,...Just a thought.

This guy has Rocks in this 'Castle' that people brought to him from all over the World. I havnt been there in quite sumtime but it used to b Awesum.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts