Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 18 FLTRX last year, just getting started with it. Stage 3 etc, Bassani pipe, looking to improve the suspension and replace the seat. The wife has yet to sit, am going to get a demmo seat from my dealer, so I should know whether or not we 2up.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Salt Lake City
Once you get a comfy seat figured out head out to Deadwood for Shark Week IX 08/1-08/15 and meet some fellow Roadgliders

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,814 Posts
Yupper, the old saying about "a happy wife" is still viable today. Welcome from SW Florida.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Yellowstone county, not far from Laurel, my kids went to school in Laurel. Wife and I are moving to Absarokee next month. I'm 59, my first Harley, lots of motorcycles, street and dirt, waited a long time for this one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you getting more rain in Sheridan? My older boy went to Thermopolis with his inlaws on his Breakout. Texted him yesterday when we were getting hit, he said they were dry. Been raining here all day, dry weather has been at a premium here this spring. I only had a few rides this year.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are you getting more rain in Sheridan? My older boy went to Thermopolis with his inlaws on his Breakout. Texted him yesterday when we were getting hit, he said they were dry. Been raining here all day, dry weather has been at a premium here this spring. I only had a few rides this year.
Yes, getting pounded with rain, no riding today.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts