Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and 2 other couples are going on Vacation in June and are looking to go through NE Ga. mtns. We're looking for M/C friendly places to stay and would like some guidance. Cabins OK, Resorts ok, Campgrounds ok. any help would be appreciated.
Areas of interest would be Blairsville, Hiawassee, Suches that general area.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Two Wheels Only is still open I believe. They are in Suches, almost right across the street from the general store. They are a campground

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Unfortunately T.W.O. (Two wheels only) is shut down, been closed for a while. I've seen people working on the building lately. Not sure what they are going to do with the place.

Here in Dahlonega there are motels but the bed and breakfasts might be more enjoyable. Saturday and Sundays hundreds of bikes come up from the Atlanta area to ride and of course we have biker friendly bars.

Helen is another cool little town to check out. modeled after German village. lots of motels and also biker friendly.

It's your choice of where you want to stay and It's easy to ride a couple of hundred miles of twisty roads a day and you can visit all the sights and towns along the way. :D Have fun,

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Sucks to hear about TWO. When I was a kid we used to camp at Deep Hole. Pretty nice right along the river, but it is primitive camping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts