Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around here have factory 47 bars on their bike.

I live by fort Wayne so central Indiana is cool for a drive if anyone is willing to let me sit on their bike

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anyone around here have factory 47 bars on their bike.

I live by fort Wayne so central Indiana is cool for a drive if anyone is willing to let me sit on their bike
I live to far haha but I will say that I've have had 3 different bars on my 2017 RGS in 3 months and I can tell you that for me, I will never go with anybody else, the Factory 47s are absolutely perfect..

Also, its crazy how many people you see using these bars.. They must be doing really well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live to far haha but I will say that I've have had 3 different bars on my 2017 RGS in 3 months and I can tell you that for me, I will never go with anybody else, the Factory 47s are absolutely perfect..

Also, its crazy how many people you see using these bars.. They must be doing really well.
I'm torn between the 12 and 14 inch.

Not many roadies around me and even fewer with bars.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is another post, just a few days ago, about this exact topic, I think the consensus is you should go with 14s. Unless you are super short.
Yeah it's my post. I'm 6'3 but my seat is missed down an inch and back 1.5 inches.

This is why I don't have bars. I get nervous and don't pull the trigger

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah it's my post. I'm 6'3 but my seat is missed down an inch and back 1.5 inches.

This is why I don't have bars. I get nervous and don't pull the trigger
Oh yeah, hahah.

Dude, trust me.. you wont regret it one second. Look at my seat, its back and lowered as well, and my front end is lowered as well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, hahah.

Dude, trust me.. you wont regret it one second. Look at my seat, its back and lowered as well, and my front end is lowered as well.
Maybe it wasn't my thread. I looked in my thread and don't see any pictures of your bike

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man that's a nice bike. I have denim as well. Man those bars seem so tall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts